The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SGCCI), is ISO 9001:2015 certified organization. Established in the year 1940. It is the oldest apex body of Gujarat with a total focus on growth and development of Trade and Industry in the Southern Gujarat Region. This region covers area from Bharuch to Vapi and Umargaon towards Mumbai, which is a fast growing and one of the most prosperous parts of the State. SGCCI has a strong base of more than 6500+ direct members, more than 100+ associations and an indirect membership of more than 60000+ members from a wide spectrum of Trade and Industry.
World's biggest Diamond cutting and polishing industry and India's largest Man-Made Textile Industry have put Surat on the map of the world to make Surat one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
SGCCI has mastered the art of Trade Fairs and Industry specific Exhibitions for more than 25 years with focus on segments such as Textiles, Gem and Jewellery, Handloom and Handicraft, Automobiles, Engineering, Heavy Industries and showcasing products and services by Women Entrepreneurs.
To make these exhibitions world class and invite international participation, SGCCI has ventured into Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre which is spread over 13 hectors of land and has fully air conditioned pillar less dome of 1,16,000 Sq. Ft. for showcasing Products and Services.
To boost Trade and Commerce, SGCCI has also focused at sharing knowledge and information with members and public at large through Seminars, Workshops and Training Programs on subjects of varied interests.
SGCCI is committed to the development and strong evolution of the MSME segment in the Southern Gujarat Region by implementing the various initiatives of the government. Surat has a strong base of manufacturing and is contributing in a big way to the national GDP with the involvement of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
SGCCI is now committed to promote “BRAND SURAT” worldwide and attract foreign investment to this region which is on the threshold of tremendous industrial growth. People of South Gujarat are very enterprising and resourceful to venture into business beyond the barriers of boundaries. They also look forward to exploring investment opportunities in the other parts of the world.
To provide quality service to the Members, Trade and Industry of South Gujarat at large, enabling them to grow qualitatively and quantitatively, to make the region competent enough for the global challenges.
The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall strive to be a world class Chamber of Commerce by:
- Representing views of Trade and Industry to various levels of Government.
- Networking Global Trade and Commerce to benefit members.
- To promote Quality Systems in the Trade and Industry that meet world class levels and standards.
- Promoting Trade and Industry Internationally through linkages.
- Instituting Recognition Schemes for Individuals and Companies to promote excellence.
- To upgrade technical know-how in the Trade and Industry through various Seminars, Conferences and Workshops.
- To make effective and result oriented representations with authorities.
- To create awareness of New Technology, Market Potential and organize international level Seminars, Workshops, Exhibitions and Trade Delegations.
- To promote world class Trade Centre for rapid growth and promotion of Trade and Commerce.
For More Detail Visit :- www.sgcci.in